Tuesday 19 February 2013

Tech Fair Thoughts


For the Tech fair one of my thoughts is to make a action movie, and when I am done with filming it. I will edit it, and add some background music and I will really try to add lots of tension so the people get a good feel of the movie, and so that it interests them a lot or just look for a movie, and add edit to something different. I chose this idea because I have had lots experience with these type of things, and I have done editing movies before. I also chose this idea because I think it will be a little challenging, and I always like pushing myself to the limit.

For the tech fair one of my second thoughts was to get a different songs, and mix them up until I think they match each other and sound good. I will also add my own music in to the remix. My aim is to come up with something that will attract people in the tech fair. I will also try to add a video, which combines with the music. I chose this idea because I have never done this kind of a thing before, and I have always been interested in doing something like this, and now since the ICT tech fair is there I can try it.


No comments:

Post a Comment