Tuesday 19 February 2013

My Ultimate Idea


My final idea is that I'm going to take a 1 songs, and edit it like changing the volumes of the movie in mix craft 5. Once I have done that I ‘am also going to add my own music and different beats to it. I will also create a music video that will match with the song using YouTube and a film camera, i  am going to look at youtube videos so I have good idea of what a music video looks like.   . I have chosen to this because I think it is the ultimate idea because, I ‘am making a music remix with my own music added plus I ‘am making my own music video so this is my ultimate idea because it is a combination of both ideas plus I ‘am familiar with this kind of editing so It won't be too hard for me so basically it is is simple, but will be good. I also chose this because I think in the tech fair people my age will be looking for things that are cool, so I to want give people something cool which I think is making a remix music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment