Tuesday 19 February 2013

Advantages and disadvantages of my idea


My idea to make a action movie and editing it with background music made me think of some concerns I might have, and advantages I might have. The disadvantages, which I think could be a big problem is that when you are using, mix craft 5 for editing the film. The film has to be a wmv file otherwise it won't work. I also think downloading the software it self could be a problem because there are many versions of mix craft you can download, and if you download the wrong version it might be able to do some damage to your computer and I also think that if I download this software it will make my computer slow so I won't be able to work at normal pace. so these are concerns that I think I have with this idea. The advantage with this idea is that when I edit it I will be able to show my skills of more with adding my own background music.


My second idea to make a remix of songs and to try to make a video also made me think of the concerns, and advantages of this idea. The disadvantages of this is that I will have to again download mix craft 5, it will be risk because when I download it there are many different downloads so if it is the wrong download it can slow my computer down or cause any other damage. I will also be very wary of the music because I don't want any bad words to be said so I will have to check constantly. The advantages is that I will be able to show a lot of skills by remixing music and adding my own music to it, and I think it would be even better if I was able add a video because I would be able to show a lot of skills there. One of my other advantages is also that Mix craft 5 is a easy software to use plus I have already handled it before so I will be able to complete my work with not much difficulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment