Saturday 13 April 2013

Which elements of Web 2.0 suits your need as a student?


The elements of Web 2.0 that suit my needs, as student is a wiki and blog. These two elements suit my need as student because I used these elements for school homework so that I can share my information on different topics and so Im able to reflect on different subjects so I know what improvements I need in different subjects. I need the wiki so I can organize all the homework I have into the different pages of school subjects which makes things much easier for me. The wiki and blog also suit my needs because they both are easy to access. I need the blog because it gives the ability to share videos, pictures and Im able to share my experiences at school with people around the world.If I have trouble in any of my homework then I can just look for the information from kids my age all over the world and the good thing is that I can find the same kind of information from many different sources. The best thing about a blog is that you can comment on peoples blogs so when people comment on your blog you can take what they said into consideration and then try to improve your work, and when you see someone else's blog, you can help them out by commenting on theirs. .


Overall these elements mainly suit my needs as a student because they allow you to express what you learn in so many different ways.



References:http://sahityaprocessjournal.blogspot.ae/2013/04/which-elements-of-web-20-suits-your.html and http://koreanwaterdrop.blogspot.ae/2012/04/summary-6-which-elements-of-web-20.html

No comments:

Post a Comment